KITCHEN ASSISTANT - PART TIME - THE MULBERRY CAFE
Radway Bridge Garden Centre, whitestone, Hereford are currently looking for a Kitchen Assistant with idealy at least 1 years experience who is able to work within our exsiting team in The new Mulberry Café the most exciting Garden Centre café in Herefordshire.
Working under the Head Chef & alongside other kitchen chefs, We would like you to be focused on modern British cuisine using seasonal, fresh ingredients to create specials loaded with passion and imagination.
Job duties include but not limited to:
- Preparation and cooking of fresh food and presentation of meals to a high standard on a cook to order basis through our breakfast and lunch service.
- Baking Fresh goods everyday.
- Ensuring compliance with food safety regulations and maintaining all company policies and procedures.
- Health and Safety regulatrions followed.
- Extremely high standard of cleaning.
- Previous Experience in a similar role.
- Good Communicator.
- Good Team Player
- Flexible working hours are a must
- Customer Service Skills
- Food Hygeine Certificates would be ideal however training can be given.
- First Aid Training would be an advantage.
- Must be able to work weekends
- Hours will be on a part time basis and requiring you to work weekends.
- An increase in hours may be availble for the right applicant.
- Salary is negotiable depending on experience.
- Generous Pension available.
- Generous Staff Discount
Please email a covering letter with your to CV to [email protected] or phone 01432 850 009 and press the option for The Mulberry Cafe asking for Will.
Apply for this vacancy
Do you want to respond to this vacancy? Please fill out this form completely and your information will be sent to the garden centre.