Garden Centre Assistant -Full/ Part Time - Radway Bridge Garden Centre
We currently have a vacancy for a Full/Part time - Garden Centre Assistant
The role is part time with the opportunity to be full time if the right candidate is found.
The job will entail a variety of day to day tasks including but not limited to:
- Till work and use of ePos System.
- mechanising and stock replenishment.
- warehouse work unloading incoming deliveries and loading outward bound deliveries.
- Driving a van delivering goods to customers.
Must be flexible during the week, will be required to work weekends.
Previous experience would be preferred , however training can be given.
Must be able to work well within a team, and be confident completing tasks independently.
Good customer service and keen to learn and improve product knowledge.
Good organisational skills.
- clean driver’s license is a must.
- previous retail/warehouse experience is preferred.
- computer skills are a bonus as they may be occasionally needed.
- Forklift Licence an advantage
Benefits for joining our fast growing, family run, independent Garden Centre:
- Pension available.
- Generous Staff Discount
- Holiday Pay
- Team social Events
- Available to start immediately.
Please get in touch with your CV and cover letter at '[email protected]'
Apply for this vacancy
Do you want to respond to this vacancy? Please fill out this form completely and your information will be sent to the garden centre.