Online Marketing Assistant - Part Time/Full Time - Radway Bridge Garden Centre
Online Marketing Assistant - Part Time/Full Time
We have an exciting job role to join our team as an online marketing assistant.
The job will entail a variety of day to day tasks including but not limited to:
- Use of the stores ePos system including online stock maintanence.
- Running of the website as directed by management inclduing, adding new products, processing orders.
- Assistance in running of social media pages, coming up with a social media campaign & posting plan to grown Radway Bridges Online Presence.
- Assistance organising and promoting events going on in the garden centre.
- Design of in-store Point of Sale and advertising.
- working with our web developers on upcoming newsletters and corresponding with in-store sales.
- Interest in an online marketing and social media career.
- Previous experience or training in this field is essential.
- Must be able to work well within a team, and be confident completing tasks independently.
- Must be able to follow direction given.
- Good customer service and keen to learn and improve product knowledge.
- Good organisational skills.
- High Standard of computer skills is a must.
Benefits for joining our fast growing, family run, independent Garden Centre:
- Pension available.
- Generous Staff Discount
- Holiday Pay
- Team social Events
- Competitive rates of pay.
- Staff uniform provided.
- Free parking.
Please Apply Below or email a CV and covering letter to [email protected]
Apply for this vacancy
Do you want to respond to this vacancy? Please fill out this form completely and your information will be sent to the garden centre.