- Horseradish requires a free deep, rich soil.
- Adding well rotted compost, manure or a good general fertilizer will improve yields.
- Thoroughly & deeply dig over the area to be planted with a fork, removing any weeds.
- Plant the root vertically into a hole so that top of the root is 5cm below the surface of the soil & 60cm apart.
- Keep the soil moist during growing season & remove any weeds to prevent them from competing for food/water.
Write a review about "2 HORSERADISH"
We want to know your opinion! Please write a review about the product “2 HORSERADISH”.
If you are looking for more information about this product, please visit our garden centre in Hereford where our friendly and knowledgeable staff is ready to help you. Please visit our contact page to see our opening hours.
Our staff are ready to help and happy to answer all your questions to help you to make the right choice, so pop in-store now. We look forward to seeing you soon.