THE MULBERRY CAFE
The bright and airy Mulberry Café offers delicious, fresh homemade cooking, seven days a week.
Fully licensed, we offer craft ales and also wines and Prosecco - with a spotlight on the finest producers of Herefordshire.
- Sunday Carvery with Locally Sourced Meats, seasonal vegetables, Yorkshires and lashings of home-made gravy.
- Breakfasts - Traditional, Continental and American Style to satisfy the hungriest of appetites.
- Delicious lunches, with a daily Specials Board.
- Tempting Home-bakes and Cakes.
- Children’s Menu also available.
Dietary needs catered for where possible, with daily vegan, vegetarian and gluten free mains, cakes and desserts.
Plus, Mulberry Cafe is the venue for Monthly Talks by Plant Expert Chris Whitelock, RHS Senior Examiner
MULBERRY CAFE Opening hours
Monday to Saturday 09.00 - 16.00
Sunday 10.00 - 15.45
- The Mulberry Cafe
- Radway Bridge Garden Centre & Nurseries
- HR1 3RX
- T. 01432 850009
- E. [email protected]