- Perfect for deadheading, taking cuttings, pruning and cutting shoots down to the nearest bud
- Use a pair of bypass secateurs to cut green live wood, young and soft woods rather than an anvil style
- Bypass action: These secateurs have 2 sharpened blades that pass over each other to make a clean and precise healthy cut, like a pair of scissors
- Cut close to the stem or root for a sharp, clean cut
- To keep these blades in good condition wipe with an oiled cloth after each use and sharpen when necessar
- Years warranty3
Write a review about "Traditional Bypass and Anvil Secateurs"
We want to know your opinion! Please write a review about the product “Traditional Bypass and Anvil Secateurs”.
If you are looking for more information about this product, please visit our garden centre in Hereford where our friendly and knowledgeable staff is ready to help you. Please visit our contact page to see our opening hours.
Our staff are ready to help and happy to answer all your questions to help you to make the right choice, so pop in-store now. We look forward to seeing you soon.