Flattened Alexander's foot
Are you looking for more information about Anacyclus pyrethrum var. depressus? The Anacyclus pyrethrum var. depressus is also known as Flattened Alexander's foot. This Asteraceae has got a maximum height of approximatly 10 centimetres. The Anacyclus pyrethrum var. depressus is evergreen. Do you want to have more information or tips about the Anacyclus pyrethrum var. depressus? You're welcome to visit our garden centre but please remember: depending on the season we might not have this Flattened Alexander's foot in stock right now!
- Common name: Flattened Alexander's foot Scientific name: Anacyclus pyrethrum var. depressus Plant type: Perennial
- Genus: Anacyclus Family: Asteraceae Flower colour: Pink, White
- Leaf colour: Gray, Green Variegated leaf: No Flowering period: April, May, June
- Moisture: Moisture retentive - moist Sun / shade: Sun Evergreen: Yes
- Height in CM: 10 Hazardous: No