Are you looking for more information about Aster amellus 'Dr Otto Petschek'? The Aster amellus 'Dr Otto Petschek' is also known as Aster. This Asteraceae has got a maximum height of approximatly 60 centimetres. The Aster amellus 'Dr Otto Petschek' is not evergreen. Do you want to have more information or tips about the Aster amellus 'Dr Otto Petschek'? You're welcome to visit our garden centre but please remember: depending on the season we might not have this Aster in stock right now!
- Common name: Aster Scientific name: Aster amellus 'Dr Otto Petschek' Plant type: Perennial
- Genus: Aster Family: Asteraceae Flower colour: Blue
- Leaf colour: Green Variegated leaf: No Flowering period: August, September, October
- Moisture: Dry - moisture retentive Sun / shade: Sun Evergreen: No
- Height in CM: 60 Hazardous: No