Are you looking for more information about Cyananthus lobatus? The Cyananthus lobatus is also known as Trailing Bellflower. This Campanulaceae has got a maximum height of approximatly 10 centimetres. The Cyananthus lobatus is not evergreen. Do you want to have more information or tips about the Cyananthus lobatus? You're welcome to visit our garden centre but please remember: depending on the season we might not have this Trailing Bellflower in stock right now!
- Common name: Trailing Bellflower Scientific name: Cyananthus lobatus Plant type: Perennial
- Genus: Cyananthus Family: Campanulaceae Flower colour: Blue
- Leaf colour: Green Variegated leaf: No Flowering period: July, August
- Moisture: Moisture retentive - moist Sun / shade: Light shade Evergreen: No
- Soil PH: Slightly acidic to neutral Height in CM: 10 Hazardous: No