Are you looking for more information about Dicentra cucullaria? The Dicentra cucullaria is also known as Bleeding heart. This Papaveraceae has got a maximum height of approximatly 15 centimetres. The Dicentra cucullaria is not evergreen. Do you want to have more information or tips about the Dicentra cucullaria? You're welcome to visit our garden centre but please remember: depending on the season we might not have this Bleeding heart in stock right now!
- Common name: Bleeding heart Scientific name: Dicentra cucullaria Plant type: Perennial
- Genus: Dicentra Family: Papaveraceae Flower colour: White
- Leaf colour: Gray, Green Variegated leaf: No Flowering period: April, May
- Moisture: Moisture retentive - moist Sun / shade: Light shade Evergreen: No
- Soil PH: Slightly acidic to neutral Height in CM: 15 Hazardous: No