Are you looking for more information about Dicentra formosa? The Dicentra formosa is also known as Gebroken hartjes. This Papaveraceae has got a maximum height of approximatly 40 centimetres. The Dicentra formosa is not evergreen. Do you want to have more information or tips about the Dicentra formosa? You're welcome to visit our garden centre but please remember: depending on the season we might not have this Gebroken hartjes in stock right now!
- Common name: Gebroken hartjes Scientific name: Dicentra formosa Plant type: Perennial
- Genus: Dicentra Family: Papaveraceae Flower colour: Purple
- Leaf colour: Green Variegated leaf: No Flowering period: May, June, July, August, September
- Moisture: Moisture retentive Sun / shade: Partial shade Evergreen: No
- Height in CM: 40 Hazardous: No