Are you looking for more information about Eryngium tricuspidatum? The Eryngium tricuspidatum is also known as Sea Holly. This Apiaceae has got a maximum height of approximatly 50 centimetres. The Eryngium tricuspidatum is not evergreen. Do you want to have more information or tips about the Eryngium tricuspidatum? You're welcome to visit our garden centre but please remember: depending on the season we might not have this Sea Holly in stock right now!
- Common name: Sea Holly Scientific name: Eryngium tricuspidatum Plant type: Perennial
- Genus: Eryngium Family: Apiaceae Flower colour: Blue
- Leaf colour: Green, White Variegated leaf: No Flowering period: July, August
- Moisture: Moisture retentive Sun / shade: Sun Evergreen: No
- Soil PH: Neutral to basic Height in CM: 50 Hazardous: No