- If planting into containers or potato bags use a good quality multi-purpose compost
- Place approximately 10cm/4" of dampened compost into the base and evenly space 3 tubers on top
- Cover with another 10cm of compost
- Water sparingly at first and monitor carefully, keeping the compost moist at all times but not allowing it to become waterlogged
- Once the plants have grown through this compost, repeat
- Continue to do this until the container is full
- Containers or potato bags should be moved to a frost-free area for Christmas harvesting
Write a review about "10 SHARPE`S EXPRESS POTATOES 35-45"
We want to know your opinion! Please write a review about the product “10 SHARPE`S EXPRESS POTATOES 35-45”.
If you are looking for more information about this product, please visit our garden centre in Hereford where our friendly and knowledgeable staff is ready to help you. Please visit our contact page to see our opening hours.
Our staff are ready to help and happy to answer all your questions to help you to make the right choice, so pop in-store now. We look forward to seeing you soon.