Produced using artisan methods and only top-quality fruit, grown locally in Herefordshire, blended with British gin.
A lovely musky quince nose to this interesting gin that is absolutely perfectly balanced. The marriage of sweetness and sourness is really very well judged. Bitter orange notes are surrounded by the distinctive quince flavour. Reminiscent of a summer rose garden.
- Neat as a small measure, pairs particularly well with cheese
- Add ice – crushed or cubed - to create a cool, longer refreshing drink
- Mix with any tonic
- Pimp up your prosecco or add a shimmy to your champagne
- Splash in some soda, lemonade or ginger ale for a refreshingly light summer spritz
- Muddle a shot into apple juice
- Shake or stir into cocktails
Write a review about "Quince Gin Liqueur 35CL"
We want to know your opinion! Please write a review about the product “Quince Gin Liqueur 35CL”.
If you are looking for more information about this product, please visit our garden centre in Hereford where our friendly and knowledgeable staff is ready to help you. Please visit our contact page to see our opening hours.
Our staff are ready to help and happy to answer all your questions to help you to make the right choice, so pop in-store now. We look forward to seeing you soon.