Looking after carnivorous plants
Besides the great looks and functionality, carnivorous plants are also rather easy to take care of:
- most carnivorous plants like the full sun;
- and a swamp environment, so its recommended to stimulate one;
- they prefer to drink rainwater, distilled water of soft tap water;
- Carnivorous plants don’t need any plant food – after all, they catch their own meals;
- in order to prevent fungi, remove dead brown leaves and pitchers;
- don’t give them any meat, it will cause traps to rot;
- repot carnivorous plants in spring every other year;
- traps will wither in winter but reappear in spring.
Write a review about "Venus Fly Trap (Dionaea muscipula)"
We want to know your opinion! Please write a review about the product “Venus Fly Trap (Dionaea muscipula)”.
If you are looking for more information about this product, please visit our garden centre in Hereford where our friendly and knowledgeable staff is ready to help you. Please visit our contact page to see our opening hours.
Our staff are ready to help and happy to answer all your questions to help you to make the right choice, so pop in-store now. We look forward to seeing you soon.